One of the toughest trails of the world, the holy trek to Mount Kailash can possibly be luxurious with the facilitation of an 11 days’ trip of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter. For those pilgrims who were not able to accomplish this expedition due to the presence of inadequate time can now be a part of the same through a chartered helicopter’s ride that is meant especially for those physically weak elders who are not in a condition to participate in this trek by foot. In this package, the pilgrims will be travelling from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by flight, then from Nepalgunj to Simikot by a different flight and then finally from Simikot to Hilsa by a fascinating Helicopter ride.
2021 Fixed Dates – Kathmandu Arrival Dates for Helicopter
|28-April||3rd may (arrival ktm)
7th may (full moon at Manasarovar)
3rd, 7th, 16th, 20th, 24th, 27th, 29th
|1st June (arrival ktm)
5th june (full moon at Mansarovar)
3rd, 6th,10th, 16th, 18th, 24th
|1st july (arrival ktm)
5 july (Full moon)
3rd, 10th, 22nd
|29th July (arrival ktm)
3rd Aug (full moon at Mandarovar)
8th, 16th, 20th, 24th, 28th
|28th August (arrival ktm)
2nd Sept (full moon at Mansarovar)
3rd, 5th, 8th, 15th
Registration Process for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
1. Fill out Booking form (Click Here) and email it to us at email@example.com
2. Scanned passport copies (Colored copied is required for Non-Indian Passport Holders)
3. Advance payment of INR 15,000 / USD 400 per person
- Arrival / departure transfers
- One half-day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple and temple of sleeping Vishnu (Budanilkanth)
- 2 nights accommodation at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing & with all meals (vegetarian)
- Kathmandu – Simikot – Kathmandu flight
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by helicopter
- Land transfer by tourist coach in Tibet
- Support truck to carry luggage, equipment and food items
- All camping equipment
- Experienced staff comprising 1 Nepali team leader, 1 cook experienced in preparing Indian cuisine and support staff
- Freshly cooked vegetarian meals (North & South Indian food)
- English / Hindi speaking Tibetan guide
- Best accommodation during the Kailash Yatra in Tibet
- Windcheater jacket on returnable basis
- Complementary Duffle bag, cap, passport pouch and backpack
- Yaks & yak-men for porterage during Kailash Yatra for NTP equipments
- All permits
- Tibet / China visa fee
- First aid-kit with altitude medicine and medical oxygen
- One roaming phone with the team leader for communication
- Water during Yatra
- Life and medical insurance for staff
- Airfare to Kathmandu and return
- Urgent visa fee,
- Nepal visa fees for NRI / foreigners
- Travel / medical insurance
- Evacuation cost, if emergency
- Expenses of personal nature (telephone calls, shopping, laundry, cold/hard drinks, tips etc.)
- Any extra services such as extra vehicle / hotel nights / sightseeing tours other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Single room supplement in Kathmandu
- Tirthapuri and Astaparvat visit
- In Tibet, land cruisers (4 persons per vehicle), if booked for coach transportation.
- Horse’s and porter’s charges if engaged for kora / parikrama (to be paid directly to the horse herder or porter)
- Extra cost in the event of landslide etc for hiring additional transportation or porterage
- Hotel charge in Kathmandu if early return from Tibet or extra stay at Kathmandu
- Extra cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
Day 01:- Arrival in Kathmandu (TIA). Overnight at Hotel (1350m)
On your arrival at Kathmandu Airport, our company representative from Touch Kailash Travels & Tours will welcome you, and transfer to hotel. After check in the hotel, we will brief short about Kailash tour and other necessary information - Overnight at hotel.
Day 02:- Half-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepalgunj. (150m) Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, forward for sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Visit Pashupatinath temple, Mata Guheswori temple & Budhanilkantha temple, at Lunch time back to hotel. After lunch, take 1 hour flight for Nepalgunj, reach in Nepalgunj, check in Hotel.
Day 03:- Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2910m)- Hilsa and Drive to Taklakot (4025m). Overnight at Guest House
Simikot, a hilly area of Nepal with altitude of 2910 m is gateway for Kailash tour by Helicopter. Early Morning, drive to Nepalgunj airport to fly Simikot with schedule flight and it takes only 55 minutes with tiny aero-plane. Fly with 5/6 chartered helicopter to Hilsa from Simikot. Cross Nepal - Tibet boarder after completion of the immigration process of Nepal and Tibet. 25 minutes flight only allows 10 kg bags for each person. Drive 27 km to Taklakot. Staying one overnight here is for body acclimatization in high altitude.
Day 04:- Acclimatization day at Taklakot
Rest for adjusting High Altitude. Walking around Takalakot yoga and meditation.
Day 05:- Taklakot to Manasarovar (4550m - 2 Hours). Overnight at Guest House
After breakfast we start drive to reach one of the holy and beautiful lakes “MANASAROVER” - 4550m Elevation. It is 88 km distance from Taklakot to Manasarover, which takes 2 hours at the most. On the way, there is another lake called RAKAS Lake. We stop there for pictures and enjoy the view for few minutes. Then continue drive for Manasarover. When we reach there, check in guest house and take some rest. Meanwhile, lunch will be ready. After lunch, start drive to Manasarovar kora with vehicle.
Day 06:- Manasarovar exploration and drive to Darchen (4575m - 1 Hour). Overnight at Guest House
Exploration and ritual puja at bank of Lake Manasarovar. You also can deep at Sarovar. After lunch short drive to Darchen. preparation for Kailash kora and overnight.
Day 07:- Start Kailash Kora and reach at Derapuk. (4920m - 5/6 Hours). Overnight at guest house
After breakfast, we drive to Tarboche (Valley of God), whoever book personal horse and helper waiting there for some formalities of Tibetan government. Start Kailash Kora. It takes 4-5 hours walking to reach in Derapuk, the north face of holy Kailash.
Day 08:- Second day of Kailash Kora. Derapuk to Juthulpuk (4820m - 8/9 Hours)
Today early morning have a breakfast and ready to walk long, hardest up and down. Our staff provides you packed lunch before start the walk. Few hours walking is going up till Dolmala Pass (5613m), this is our main destination of kailash kora. When we reach on the top of pass, take some picture and start to walk down as soon as possible, after few meters walking, there is Gaurikunda situated on the right and 200 meter down from the our trail. Continue walk down around 2 hours, we will meet flat trail and continue walking until Zuthulpuk. Total walking distance 22 km with 8-9 hours.
Day 09:- Juthulpuk to Hilsa. Overnight at Guest House
After early breakfast, walk 2 hours to catch our vehicle which takes us to Nepal boarder. Take lunch at Darchen prepared by our staff team, then continue drive to Nepal-Tibet boarder. Make immigration procedure to exit Tibet, after that walk until Hilsa in Nepal side and overnight.
Day 10:- Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj and Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Early morning after breakfast, fly from Hilsa to Simikot, then continue fly to Nepalgunj. In Nepalgunj our group can split if any member goes from Nepalgunj to Lucknow, and other member fly to Kathmandu. We will have short meeting about the whole yatra in the evening.
Day 11:- Departure
We will drop you to the International Airport and farewell for your onward Journey