Ojas Travel offers a special package for our clients who wanted to visit Kailash Mansarovar and Muktinath Temple in a single visit. Kailash Yatra is the holiest and most popular pilgrimage for the followers of Hindu and Jain religions. Not only pilgrims but the seeker of adventure and peace also visit Mount Kailash for trekking and meditation since it is known as one of the greatest sources of positive energies on the earth. Mount Kailash (22,028 ft, 6,714 m), the famed holy peak, is situated to the north of the Himalayan barrier in Western Tibet. This legendary snow-shrouded rock dome is one of the most revered pilgrimage sites for Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Bonpos (Pre-Buddhists) and draws pilgrims from India, Nepal, Mongolia, Tibet, Japan, China, Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. At the slopes of Kailas, a stream is said to pour into Manasarovar and from this lake, flow four of Asia’s great rivers the Indus, the Brahmaputra, the Karnali, and the Sutlej.
Muktinath: Muktinath Temple is one of the ancient temples of god Vishnu which is a highly venerated spiritual place among both Hindus and Buddhists. It is situated at an altitude of 3710 Meters in Jomsom valley, Mustang Nepal. Hindus believe that this place is ‘Mukti Kshetra’, as a symbol of liberation. The Kaligandaki river downstream from Muktinath is the only source of the “Saligrams” which has religious and spiritual significance. Muktinath is one of the 8 sacred shrines for Hindus all over the world. Apart from carrying its own religious importance, this place also offers a mesmerizing view of the Himalayas and the Tibetan environment around. Though Mustang is also considered as the desert of Nepal, the breathtaking view of the Himalaya will leave you speechless and make your visit once in a life. Please follow the link for the booking process with us.
Fixed Departure Date (Chart) By Helicopter
May 26 – FM
May 29 – FM
June 25 – FMJune 28 – FM
July 10July 24 – FM
July 27 – FM
August 23 – FM
August 26 – FM
Registration Process for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
1. Fill out Booking form (Click Here) and email it to us at email@example.com
2. Scanned passport copies (Colored copied is required for Non-Indian Passport Holders)
3. Advance payment of INR 15,000 / USD 400 per person
- Arrival and transfer to airport/ hotel/ airport by tourist coach at kathmandu.
- Three-night accommodation at Kathmandu in 3-star category hotel
- All vegetarian meals and South Indian food during travel in Tibet side.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing by tourist coach.
- Kathmandu / Kailash Mansarovar/ Kathmandu all transportation.
- A.C. Hi-Tech bus during Tibet travel.
- Visa and visa approval fees.
- All entry / travels & road permit fees in Tibet part.
- Accommodation in Tibet side in good decent hotels.
- Portable Oxygen cylinder, Duffle bag and backpack
- Nepali and Tibetan guides.
- Transportation from kathmandu to pokhara,
- Transportation for pokhara sight-seeing,
- Manakamana cable car fees,
- Flight fares for Pokhara – Jomsom-Pokhara, Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Accommodation at Pokhara in 4 star hotel Landmark, in good decent hotel Majesty at Jomsom
- Veg food on all days
- ACAP permit
- Jeep charges to Muktinath from Jomsom
- 5% GST
- Airfare & Train fare from your home town to Kathmandu and back
- Horse, helper charges for parikrama if needed (approx 2400 yuan)
- Multiple entry Nepal visa – applicable for foreign Nationals only
- Travel Insurance
- expenses incurred for accommodation, food and travel, due to natural calamities such as Landslide, heavy Snowfall, delay in visa/kailash permit and thereby expenses incurred for the unexpected change in the schedule
- additional expenses incurred when yatri separates himself from the group and returns back to kathmandu and from there on till yatra reaches his/her home town in India, due to ill health or other personal reasons
- tips for Nepali sherpas, truck drivers, Nepal team leader and Tibetan bus driver (appr INR.2000).
- Domestic Airport taxes at Nepal
- Entrance fees wherever applicable
- Boat ride charges to visit Barahi temple at Pokhara
- Mineral water bottle
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival (1300m) Overnight stay – Hotel
Airport pickup and transfer to Hotel. Briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Fly to Nepalgunj Overnight stay – Hotel
Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Temple. In the afternoon packing and preparation for the trip and a short briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. And fly to Nepalgunj by domestic air & transfer to Hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Hilsa & Drive to Taklakot Overnight stay – Guest House
Early morning flight to Simikot (3500m). Rest for few hours
and take Helicopter to Hilsa. From there drive to Taklakot. We will stay overnight in Simikot or Taklakot depending upon the weather.
Day 04: In Taklakot – Rest Day Acclimatization Overnight stay – Hotel
Entire day free for acclimatization. Short treks will be taken in preparation for the Kailash Yatra.
Day 05: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4560m) Overnight stay – Lodge
You will see your first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake after 3 hrs. Drive (90 kms) Take holy bath and perform Puja, Parikrama of Mansarovar lake. Stay at Mansarovar lake side Lodge.
Day 06: Visit Asthapad, Nandi parvat & Trek to Dirapuk Overnight stay – Lodge
It is almost 20 minutes drive to reach Asthapad. From Asthapad you can see a best & closest view of Mount Kailash. After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yamdwar. This is starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). The 55km trek around Mt.Kailash. Yatris who do not want to trek around Kailash can go back to Darchen / Mansarovar.
Day 07: On to Zuthulphuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass Overnight stay – Lodge
Lodge Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to
Zuthulpuk (4760 m) 22 km trek (7-8 hours trek) . This is the most difficult journey throughout the
yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gauri kund and further trek
along with the river to Zuthulpuk. Stay at the Lodge (Zutul-puk)
Day 08: Drive to Taklakot Overnight stay – Lodge
After short Trek (2 hrs), we will drive to Taklakot Via Darchen (4560m).
Day 09: Drive to Hilsa & Fly back to Kathmandu Overnight Stay – Hotel
Early morning drive to Hilsa – Nepalgunj/ Surkhet
and fly back to Kathmandu (or proceed to Lucknow by Road.)
Day 10: Fly Kathmandu to Pokhara Overnight stay – Hotel
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and half day sightseeing of Pokhara.
Day 11: Muktinath Puja Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom Overnight stay – Guest House.
Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and proceed to Muktinath by Drive. After Puja at Muktinath, return back to Jomsom.
Day 12: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara Overnight stay – Hotel
Fly Back to Pokhara from Jomsom and Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 13: Kathmandu Arrival (1300m) Overnight stay – Hotel
Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 14: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Fly back home. We will drop you at Kathmandu Airport.
Additional Optional Trip: Mountain flight