Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal which is situated in a valley full of ancient temples, historic sites and golden pagodas. Trek to see the Monkey Temple, the valley’s oldest and most sacred shrine. Kathmandu is the largest city and the namesake of the Kathmandu Valley. Kathmandu is the gateway to tourism in Nepal. Kathmandu is surrounded by four major mountains which include Shivapuri, Nagarjun, Chandragiri and Phulchoki. Book your Kathmandu tour package through us to explore the city full of ancient temples, historic sites and golden pagodas. Kathmandu is a historic city with breath-taking Newa architecture, Hindu and Buddhist religious sites. Newa architecture is a indigenous style of architecture used by the Newari people in the Kathmandu valley in Nepal. It is a style used in buildings ranging from stupas and chaitya monastery buildings to courtyard structures. Kathmandu is now a hub for independent travellers as well as a growing vacation spot catering to all budgets whether it is low budget or high budget. Kathmandu has a rich history, spanning nearly 2000 years, as inferred from inscriptions found in the valley. Kathmandu Durbar Square in front of the old royal palace of the former Kathmandu Kingdom is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are the most popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Nepal. Most of buildings of Kathmandu Durbar Square are built in the pagoda style embellished with intricately carved exteriors and most of them built during 15th to 18th century. Kathmandu is one of the oldest city in the world in the valley of Himalayan and amazing gift of nature. Kathmandu Travel Packages as designed by Ojas Travel is meant for the exploration of these attractions under its Nepal Tour Package, Kathmandu Tour Packages, Religious tour package to Kathmandu, Budget tour packages to Nepal, Kathmandu tourism packages etc.
Terms & Conditions :
- All prices are in INR only.
- Rates and accommodations are subject to availability.
- Cost does not include any thing apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Rates are not valid for long weekend and any fair & festival
- All cancellations & amendments will be done as per policy.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport / Voter ID / Driving License or any other government issued card IN ORIGINAL at the time of checkin at the hotel.
- Accommodation for 3 nights.
- Daily breakfast
- Day excursion to Bhaktapur & Nagarkot
- All transfer & sightseeing ex Kathmandu as per program by individual AC vehicle
- Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal
- All applicable hotel taxes except GST.
- GST Extra
- International or domestic flight tickets.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Fees for any kind of insurance or travel insurance.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of beverages i.e. mineral water, soda water, cold drinks, beer or other alcoholic/ non-alcoholic drinks during meals.
- Items of Personal Nature - such as mini bar in the room, laundry, table drinks, telephone bills, tips to room boys, drivers, guides, personal clothing including sleeping bags etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc.
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is leisure on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Day excursion to Bhaktapur & Nagarkot (32 km - 1 hr approx.)
Post breakfast, proceed for excursion to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 7500 feet high and is the best place for countryside walking and mountain viewing. It is the only place from where one can view a panorama of the entire eastern central Himalaya - Everest, Numbur, Chooyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu and to the west Manaslu and Himalchuli five of the world's ten highest peaks. Visit Bhaktapur, Located about 20 km east of Kathmandu in the Kathmandu Valley, Bhaktapur is known as the 'City of Devotees', the 'City of Culture', the 'Living Heritage', and 'Nepal's Cultural Gem'. It is one of the 3 royal cities in the Kathmandu Valley. Evening return to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu city tour
Enjoy breakfast and head for a full day city tour of Kathmandu (06 Hrs), visiting temples of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, temple of the living Goddess and stroll through the old Durbar Square. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, drop to Kathmandu International Airport for your onward journey.